I saw the kiosk out front of the Intersection Ministries by my house about the class and figured:
- It's a free, 75-minute weekly workout
- Women only (I don't workout in front of men... too horrifying)
- Close by where I could potentially run there and back (but won't... it's frickin' cold out)
- Human interaction at least once a week while I'm on maternity leave
- And only half the baby weight fell off the first week... scale hasn't budged since
I survived week one. And by survived I mean I did not trip over my own feet and faceplant into the floor.
Stay tuned for week 2...